Friday, May 25, 2007

Self portrait Effects

When I had some extra time to play around in Photoshop, I decided to use some "filters" or "effects" on pictures of myself. There were many different results, and here a few of them!




For this first one, I used the filters known as "poster edges" and "cutout" in order to create this cartoon photo of myself. i really like how it turned out!
















This is a filter known as "glowing edges." It has a short of neon effect, and it is quite nice. It can cancel out a lot of the colors around it though.


































These two photos are just me using threshold with various amounts of contrast in there. It is fun to change yourself into a black and white image like that. By the way, the other pilot is my mentor, Captain Glenn.

No comments: